Started By
Message

.

Posted on 11/7/21 at 12:06 pm
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
120445 posts
Posted on 11/7/21 at 12:06 pm
(no message)
This post was edited on 7/20/26 at 10:26 pm
Posted by Insideradvantage
Member since Oct 2014
8190 posts
Posted on 11/7/21 at 1:53 pm to
I like.
Posted by Smokerjoe
Member since Dec 2020
99 posts
Posted on 11/7/21 at 4:33 pm to
Pretty cool. I think I like it
Posted by pankReb
Defending National Champs Fan
Member since Mar 2009
73881 posts
Posted on 11/7/21 at 4:40 pm to
upvote
Posted by olemissfan26
MS
Member since Apr 2012
7029 posts
Posted on 11/7/21 at 8:50 pm to
Would be epic but would take too long to coordinate I think. One weeks notice is too much unless you could get them all in on the idea.
Posted by DarthRebel
Tier Five is Alive
Member since Feb 2013
26403 posts
Posted on 11/8/21 at 11:16 am to
While I like the idea, how many boards have you posted this on

I feel like I have seen it on 3 boards already.
Posted by Ole Colonel 27
Member since Oct 2011
2522 posts
Posted on 11/8/21 at 1:56 pm to
Potentially Patrick Willis, Eli and Peyton, I think a past player is more likely.
Posted by beHop
Landmass
Member since Jan 2012
14611 posts
Posted on 11/8/21 at 2:40 pm to
Don’t overcomplicate this.

There is only one answer considering the opponent:
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
120445 posts
Posted on 11/8/21 at 4:03 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 7/20/26 at 6:44 pm
Posted by pankReb
Defending National Champs Fan
Member since Mar 2009
73881 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 9:11 am to
Lane is guest picker.
Posted by Insideradvantage
Member since Oct 2014
8190 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 9:13 am to
I do not like.
Posted by Ole Colonel 27
Member since Oct 2011
2522 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 9:32 am to
Yea what happened here?
Posted by Oxford Ways
Member since Jun 2015
4951 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 10:15 am to
How stupid is it to have your HC as the guest picker.... heck, could Eli not even fly in?
Posted by Ole Colonel 27
Member since Oct 2011
2522 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 10:31 am to
Yea someone needs to explain what happened here. There are plenty of people that could have e done this.
Posted by Lawyered
The Sip
Member since Oct 2016
39246 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 10:32 am to
Should’ve let Lauren Alainas thick arse do the picks.. she’s playing outside the stadium anyway pregame

Espn loves some country singers
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
120445 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 11:20 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 7/20/26 at 6:43 pm
Posted by pankReb
Defending National Champs Fan
Member since Mar 2009
73881 posts
Posted on 11/13/21 at 11:45 am to
I'd put money on ESPN wanted Lane to do it. Sports media is in love with Lane and loves to give him attention.
Posted by reggierayreb
Member since Nov 2012
19984 posts
Posted on 11/16/21 at 10:10 pm to
Herbstreet talked about it during the game. Said it’s the only time a team’s head coach was the guest picker the day of the game. I didn’t see it but heard he was entertaining.
This post was edited on 11/16/21 at 10:11 pm
Posted by Insideradvantage
Member since Oct 2014
8190 posts
Posted on 11/16/21 at 10:45 pm to
I thought it was gonna be really Lame but it didn’t turn out that way at all.
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 1Next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top
logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on X and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

Facebook•Twitter