Started By
re: .

Posted on 7/7/14 at 8:34 am to
Posted by Hawgeye
tFlagship Brothel
Member since Jun 2009
31043 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 8:34 am to
Back in the day, I'd think of something to purchase and go to walmart or a local grocery store and drop a deuce while gone. Purchase what I said I was going to get and come back.
Posted by PrivatePublic
Member since Nov 2012
17848 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 9:07 am to
You're doing it wrong. You need to mark that territory so other males know to stay away.

shite there and do it soon.
Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time
Atlanta GA - ITP
Member since Sep 2012
24937 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 9:38 am to
Why not just duck off in the morning to a fast food bathroom?

You could also do the poop while the shower is going. I am thinking the poop anxiety is stemming from you not wanting her to 1. hear the poop, 2. smell the poop.
Posted by The Spleen
Member since Dec 2010
38865 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 9:59 am to
I've never understood the apprehension some of have of pooping in less than desirable locales. I've never had a problem deucing any place the need arose, but I guess some of that has to do with growing up with 3 siblings in a 3BR 2BA home.
Posted by Pavoloco83
Acworth Ga. too many damn dawgs
Member since Nov 2013
15347 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 10:04 am to
quote:

Go take a shower (surely you did this during your 4 day love fest), turn on the shower & vent, do your thing, take shower, by the time you get out the smell is gone & she Is none the wiser.

Correct answer. Part of the daily "Three S's" shite shower and shave.
Posted by Pavoloco83
Acworth Ga. too many damn dawgs
Member since Nov 2013
15347 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 10:06 am to
quote:

I've never understood the apprehension some of have of pooping in less than desirable locales. I've never had a problem deucing any place the need arose, but I guess some of that has to do with growing up with 3 siblings in a 3BR 2BA home

I'll pretty much go anywhere except ONE place. I wont drop a load on an airplane. I figure thats just too close quarters.

And when the flight from Tokyo to Atlanta is 14 hours nonstop...that becomes a consideration. I always find it funny to watch the number of people who head straight to shitter in an airport after a long flight.
Posted by parrothead
big salty ham
Member since Mar 2010
4448 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 10:30 am to
quote:

Go take a shower (surely you did this during your 4 day love fest), turn on the shower & vent, do your thing, take shower, by the time you get out the smell is gone & she Is none the wiser.

This is my go to strategy even when staying the night with a "not new girl." It's just easier that way to avoid any awkward convo
This post was edited on 7/7/14 at 10:31 am
Posted by AUbagman
LA
Member since Jun 2014
10570 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 10:39 am to
Tell her you're taking a shower, turn the water on, spray some smell good stuff before hand, stream some music on your phone at full blast, shite, spray again, proceed to shower to wipe your stink off.
Posted by Sleeping Tiger
Member since Sep 2013
8488 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 10:53 am to
Similar issue this weekend.

Hotel wedding. Brought new girlfriend. Was uncomfortable shitting while she was in the room. Had to sneak away but felt the pressure of needing to hurry and never got it done to satisfaction.
Posted by PrivatePublic
Member since Nov 2012
17848 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:14 am to
quote:

This is my go to strategy even when staying the night with a "not new girl." It's just easier that way to avoid any awkward convo

If your girl wants to talk about the shite you just took, you are going to have bigger issues soon.
Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time
Atlanta GA - ITP
Member since Sep 2012
24937 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:22 am to
Have you ever stayed in an Aloft? They have the thinnest fricking bathroom walls ever.
Posted by StrawsDrawnAtRandom
Member since Sep 2013
21146 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:35 am to
quote:

If your girl wants to talk about the shite you just took, you are going to have bigger issues soon.

Some girls will make jokes.

They can smell the fear in you.

Like a bad haiku.
Posted by sorantable
Member since Dec 2008
48792 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:35 am to
Posted by parrothead
big salty ham
Member since Mar 2010
4448 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:36 am to
quote:

she may want to talk about it, but I don't
Posted by GatorReb
Dallas GA
Member since Feb 2009
9280 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 11:46 am to
quote:

I don't see what the big deal is; I normally go 4-5 days in between shits. My doctor says I have a huge colon. Apparently he sees it a lot around here.

Wow!

I shite twice a day everyday.

Sometimes if we are busy it will be cutdown to once but I can't tell you the last time it wasn't at least once a day.
Posted by Kentucker
Cincinnati, KY
Member since Apr 2013
19351 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 1:09 pm to
quote:

I don't see what the big deal is; I normally go 4-5 days in between shits. My doctor says I have a huge colon. Apparently he sees it a lot around here.

Unless you're a skinny person, that has to hurt. Skinny people don't eat a ton of food and can go longer between shits.

If you're eating a normal amount of fiber (38 grams per day for a healthy adult male), that's a whole lot of crap to dump at one time. That would stop up the commode.
Posted by southpontotoc31
Starkville
Member since Sep 2012
311 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 2:30 pm to
Depends on how bad I have to go. If it begins to hurt I will just go take a shite. If you gotta go, you gotta go.
Posted by DirtyDawg
President of the East Cobb Snobs
Member since Aug 2013
15539 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 2:35 pm to
This entire thread gave me the IRL
Posted by Jobu93
Cypress TX
Member since Sep 2011
19215 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 3:19 pm to
Drop the kids off in the pool and own the stench.

Be a man just like men were men and didn't worry about such trivialities.

Once done, slap her on the arse and ask about that sandwhich she's about to make you.
Posted by cokebottleag
I’m a Santos Republican
Member since Aug 2011
24028 posts
Posted on 7/7/14 at 3:20 pm to
Yeah in actual seriousness I do go 4 days or so between. I don't tend to eat a lot, stay fit, eat all the right things, etc. It used to be on field problems for the army I'd be able to go 8 days sometimes without even feeling the need to go due to stress. I've never had the 'every day' thing since I can remember.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 4Next pagelast page

logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitter