gumps in general

Butt Hurt

Totally kidding
Posted by NOLATide
New Orleans
Member since Jun 2007
2576 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:24 pm to
At least Alabama fans don't have to be told by our AD and team Captain not to act like assholes on the Jumbotron before the kickoff. I also don't remember Alabama fans burning down any buildings on Auburn' campus, or attacking the Tennessee team bus, or busting into Georgia's stadium and doing donuts on the field the night before the game, or burning oppossing coaches in effigy, or crank calling college kids that play on other teams, or flipping other fans in port-o-lets. Who does all that again?
Posted by Schwaaz
Member since Sep 2009
7375 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:25 pm to
Success! We've been trying to get a rise out of the biggest a-hole on the boards.

Thanks for the recognition.
Posted by memphisplaya
Member since Jan 2009
85795 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:26 pm to
quote:

At least Alabama fans don't have to be told by our AD and team Captain not to act like assholes on the Jumbotron before the kickoff. I also don't remember Alabama fans burning down any buildings on Auburn' campus, or attacking the Tennessee team bus, or busting into Georgia's stadium and doing donuts on the field the night before the game, or burning oppossing coaches in effigy, or crank calling college kids that play on other teams, or flipping other fans in port-o-lets. Who does all that again?

idk who?
Posted by crazy4lsu
Member since May 2005
36311 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:26 pm to
quote:

All those are awesome actually.

BTW, I don't think Bama fans are the worst in the SEC. I've lived around them my whole life, and they are no worse or better than anyone else.
Posted by Tiger n Miami AU83
Miami
Member since Oct 2007
45656 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:27 pm to
quote:

It seems like everyone run in they are just straight up douchebags that need to be curb stomped. Sorry to those bama fans that arent arrogant assholes but its seems 85% of the fans are. Am I the only one that feels this way?

In real life and as people in general they are fine. When it comes to the tadd, they are real dumbasses and message boards allow them to show their true colors. More and more people realize what us Aubs have had to deal with our whole life with the proliferation of message boards. I liken it to Jim Jones and Jownstown. Years and generations of retard group think has led to an insufferable group of asshats when it comes to college football.

Like I said, in real life, they are fine. When it comes to the Tadd they are a pretty deluded group of asshats.
This post was edited on 5/31/10 at 3:29 pm
Posted by Sir Barkevious
Florence, Italy
Member since Dec 2009
1974 posts
quote:

You tell us
Posted by NATidefan
Two hours North of Birmingham
Member since Dec 2008
36018 posts
Posted by NOLATide
New Orleans
Member since Jun 2007
2576 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:31 pm to
The same fans that leave in the 4th qtr of every game.
Posted by fishcraze
T(itle) Town
Member since Oct 2009
1813 posts
Wait until Bama runs off the field next Jan with another NC Trophy.
The hate might just cause the earths rotation to shift
Posted by NATidefan
Two hours North of Birmingham
Member since Dec 2008
36018 posts
Posted by crimsonsaint
Member since Nov 2009
37247 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:32 pm to
quote:

Who does all that again?

The classiest fanbase in the SEC?
Posted by Ala Tide
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Nov 2009
3108 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:33 pm to
Bama fans aren't nearly as bad as they're made out to be, it's really only the bandwagon fans that have no clue what they're talking about that give us a bad name. And as for LSU, they actually have some of the coolest fans in the nation. I've talked to visiting fans from all over that have had nothing but nice things to say about their experiences. I guess I don't think they're as bad because I've been living in Louisiana for the past few months
Posted by Manchurian Tiger
Far East
Member since May 2009
457 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:34 pm to
All of the southern states are overpopulated with redneck, uneducated hicks. Yesterday was just Alabama's time to shine and show off their's.

They're a school with one sport...football...which has recently returned after a decade layoff.

Relax and enjoy the SEC Championship. LSU's team will well-represent the conference as 3-time champ.
Posted by memphisplaya
Member since Jan 2009
85795 posts
OH lord
Posted by Sir Barkevious
Florence, Italy
Member since Dec 2009
1974 posts
You made most of that stuff up
Posted by parks
Member since Sep 2009
2648 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:38 pm to
Alabama has the greatest fans EVAR.

LINK

LINK

LINK
Posted by memphisplaya
Member since Jan 2009
85795 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:39 pm to
quote:

The same fans that leave in the 4th qtr of every game.

you forgot a few things. Apparently we slashed tires at AU, even though their own students were caught on tape doing it. Threw ice at Miami players .... threw whiskey bottles at old ladies at OM. OH and my favorite story of all is that we locked a Florida fan in a porta potty and she shat all over herself.

We did it all and we are damn proud, and Damn strong.
Posted by Springlake Tiger
Uptown
Member since Aug 2006
15531 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:41 pm to
quote:

Alabama has the worst fans in the SEC fwiw

any fanbase that has a cheer that they use ONLY when they win is a bunch of pussies. rammer jammer needs to be played by every opposing team that beats them. i wish lsu's band had the balls to do it b/c we could have done it 5 years in a row. frick bama and the gumptards.
Posted by crimsonsaint
Member since Nov 2009
37247 posts
Posted on 5/31/10 at 3:48 pm to
Rammer Jammer is the shite, ain't no denying that.
Jump to page
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 10Next pagelast page

logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitter