Shanna Lockwood-USA TODAY Sports
Auburn freshman Daniel Carlson was named SEC Freshman Of The Week for his performance in the Tigers victory over Arkansas on Saturday.
• In his first career game, averaged 53.3 yards on three punts with two inside the 20.
• Punt of 62 yards was the longest by an Auburn player since 2006.
• Seven-of-eight kickoffs were for touchbacks.
• Six-for-six on PATs and connected on 1-of-2 field goals.
• Handles all punts, kickoffs and placekicking duties for the Tigers.
Filed Under: SEC Football