re: Let’s talk weed stocks in this thread - oklahogjr on 7/17/19 at 9:38 pm
[quote]Ya sorry for the confusion, if anything I hope they just get bought out. They were a vape selling company prior to the weed license.[/quote] buyouts typically are for operations branding, expansion etc. usually a company with enough money to buy another dorsnt want judt money. although pen...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Let’s talk weed stocks in this thread - oklahogjr on 7/17/19 at 11:14 am
[quote]NXXTF still somehow finding a way to go down. I truly dont understand how they could be worth this little with the balance sheet they posted. Its pathetic.[/quote] who audited their financials when posted. sounds like the market doesnt believe the balance sheet or there are problems somewher...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: I need a recruiter/headhunter - oklahogjr on 7/13/19 at 9:27 am
[quote]Sad that you millennials will jump ship and quit your job and go down the road to whoever offers the most tide pods. Many of us boomers have given 40 years of valiant service to our respective companies[/quote] I believe in a right to work. I have a right to work for you. I also have a rig...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Trump just took a massive dump on crypto - oklahogjr on 7/12/19 at 7:12 am
[quote] It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way[/quote] probably not. I'm guessing a us backed crypto replaces the dollar at some point. far cheaper to make crypto than printing real money and then you can enforce taxes on cash only businesse...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Let’s talk weed stocks in this thread - oklahogjr on 7/11/19 at 9:26 pm
[quote]Because someone with a “very large” brokerage account traded $7200 of it today[/quote] maybe a pending pump is coming. get ready for big sales numbers? atleast until they're audited...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Let’s talk weed stocks in this thread - oklahogjr on 7/1/19 at 9:17 pm
[quote]Old thinking; "For just over $500 you can get 50000 shares! Imagine if it gets up to $1/share.... " New thinking: "If it only gets back to 1.5 cents I will only be down $2000!"[/quote] only like 5k worth of shares traded today. you just need some volume and it's ready or rocket from al...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: We won!!! - oklahogjr on 6/27/19 at 7:57 am
[quote]There was a time when you were a logical person, you've turned into an idiot. You and Dale need to get a damn room, stop the self-fellatio. [/quote] I like that the board isn't as chummy anymore. it was getting all group thinky with the constant sunshine pumping as we continue to either f...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Will an asteroid bust the gold market??? - oklahogjr on 6/27/19 at 7:41 am
I imagine the cost to mine right now would be extremely expensive. probably not even profitable no matter how much is there unless gold value increases with supply...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Feedback on financial website idea - oklahogjr on 6/20/19 at 7:06 pm
[quote]main extra capabilities of my file would be non-resident state returns and analysis of what specific credits you are eligible for and the refundable/non-refundable portion of that,[/quote] how will you keep this up to date as rules change and the like? [quote]If it's made into a website,...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Arkansas Basketball 2019 (and beyond) Recruiting Thread *Hill Transfer & Garland SA role* - oklahogjr on 6/20/19 at 6:57 pm
[quote]Khalil Garland to Student Assistant role. Staff: Head Coach - Eric Musselman Associate Head Coach - Chris Crutchfield Assistant - Corey Williams Assistant - Clay Moser Director of Basketball Ops - Anthony Ruta Special Assistant to HC - Hays Myers Student Assistant - Khalil G...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: How do you play Fallout 76? - oklahogjr on 6/18/19 at 5:04 pm
[quote]Yeah. I just feel like it’s bull shite someone can bring their OP toon from the standard mode over and wreck shop. Should have to start a new character to play hardcore. That’s the only thing stopping me.[/quote] I started a melee guy for the mode and nuclear winter. it's a bitch starting over...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: **ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS 2019 BASEBALL: NO GAS ALL BRAKES OMAHA EDITION ** - oklahogjr on 6/17/19 at 6:56 am
[quote]starting the first guy tomorrow gives you a 60% chance in that game but starting the second guy only gives you a 40% chance you take the risk of starting the no.2 guy[/quote] so instead of taking a probably win and 50% improvement in odds you would go where you probably dont win today and ta...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen Showing Off Their Beach Bodies In Costa Rica
And getting a little handsy.
Check Out Tim Tebow's New $2.9 Million Jacksonville House
Not bad for a Mets minor leaguer.
This Is What Celtics 7' 7" Rookie Tacko Fall Looks Like On A Rollercoaster
Ex-Georgia QB Aaron Murray Almost Quit Football Because Of Nick Fairley’s Dirty Hits
Auburn vs. Georgia 2010 game.
Kentucky LB Kash Daniel Showed Up As GOT's Jon Snow At SEC Media Days
He's ready for battle.
Anthony Davis Is Already Enjoying 'Taco Tuesday' At LeBron James' House
When does this relationship fall apart?
Jim Harbaugh Took A Shot At Urban Meyer & His Legacy
Just being honest.