Started By
re: .

Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:41 pm to
Posted by Commander Data
Baton Rouge, La
Member since Dec 2016
7289 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:41 pm to
Did you think that maybe they didn't do anything wrong? They used to be dirty as frick but I am not convinced that they paid a dime for Cam Newton.
Posted by 1BamaRTR
In Your Head Blvd
Member since Apr 2015
22529 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:45 pm to
quote:

1992 Bama

No. It was the 1993 Bama team and they weren't a championship team.
Posted by Vecchio Cane
Ivory Tower
Member since Jul 2016
17745 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:49 pm to
quote:

Did you think that maybe they didn't do anything wrong? They used to be dirty as frick but I am not convinced that they paid a dime for Cam Newton

The only fact is that Kenny Rogers claimed that Cecil was asking for cash for Cam. Rogers could have been trying to scam money from schools to line his own pockets. Who knows?

I can say that I'm 99% sure that both MSU and Auburn paid players to sign in 2010. I would then say that I hope Cam was one of the players getting paid, 'cause at least he was worth it
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:52 pm to
And Kirk Herbstreit picked AU as his dark horse candidate to win the National Championship that summer. So obviously people recognized our potential with Cam.

The only revisionist history here is by MSU fans trying to act like their school wasn't the instigator in the whole situation, and that y'alls motivation ever since then is nothing but pure butthurt.
Posted by NYCAuburn
TD Platinum Membership/SECr Sheriff
Member since Feb 2011
57002 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:57 pm to
quote:

Where did I go wrong?

well your previous statement and pretty much this as well. you are close but slightly wrong

quote:

Mullen's wife answered and Cam told her "the money was too much".
this is a great one as well

quote:

That is the public record.

Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 12:57 pm to
You do know that Cam has two children with a women hotter than any that would ever look in your general direction?
Posted by yatesdog38
in your head rent free
Member since Sep 2013
12737 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:02 pm to
Cam was just bad at math... he cashed that 20k dollar check we wrote him thinking it was 200k... got mad when the check bounced on his Range Rover so he demanded 180k. when we wouldn't pay he told Auby that it would cost them 200k... so he ended up getting 20k from msstate and 200k from Auburn... smart guy but like i said... if he played for the QB whisperer, master navigator of football scientology, The Dan Mullen aka second best coach in the SEC, He would run better than Bo jackson in his prime and pass better than Tom Brady.
Posted by bamasgot13
Birmingham
Member since Feb 2010
13619 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:03 pm to
quote:

His final top 2 was Auburn and Oklahoma which invalidates your cute little theory.

quote:

Let's ignore the gross misuse of the word "fact" without any evidence whatsoever to back it up.
Do you honestly believe any parent in America has that much power over their 20 year old that's been on his own far away from home in college for 3 years? Because they don't.
And if Cecil could "make" Cam go anywhere, don't you think it would be MSU, thr school offering six figures.

Logic apparently holds no place here

How about for facts we use Cam's own words to support my "theory".

MSU and AU were final 2. Cam preferred MSU. Cecil preferred AU. Cam let Cecil decide. Cecil uttered the two words that would change the college football landscape - "its auburn"
Posted by Vecchio Cane
Ivory Tower
Member since Jul 2016
17745 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:06 pm to
quote:

Cam has two children

So does this guy

and this guy

and this guy

What's your point?
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:06 pm to
quote:

The only fact is that Kenny Rogers claimed that Cecil was asking for cash for Cam

Nah, They approached Cecil. Get your "facts" straight.
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:08 pm to
The point is those are gay men in your pictures who used surrogates. Cam had his children the natural way.

Can't tell if y'all are more jealous or butthurt
Posted by Vecchio Cane
Ivory Tower
Member since Jul 2016
17745 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:09 pm to
quote:

Nah, They approached Cecil. Get your "facts" straight.

Who is "they"? And how does your post contradict what I posted? You really should be better at this than you are
Posted by Vecchio Cane
Ivory Tower
Member since Jul 2016
17745 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:13 pm to
quote:

Cam had his children the natural way. Can't tell if y'all are more jealous or butthurt

Are you more delusional or willfully ignorant? Do you daydream that Cam is your friend and confidant?

How do you pretend to know any facts about Cam Newton?
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:13 pm to
quote:

How do you pretend to know any facts about Cam Newton?

I'll ask you the same thing.
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:14 pm to
quote:

Who is "they"?

MSU boosters.

quote:

And how does your post contradict what I posted?

I have a hard time believing that even an MSU fan is this dumb.
Posted by yatesdog38
in your head rent free
Member since Sep 2013
12737 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:21 pm to
Did Cam birth his children in a bathtub. I hear that is a good natural way.
Posted by BowlJackson
Birmingham, AL
Member since Sep 2013
52881 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:24 pm to
So butthurt AND jealous at the same time. Gotcha
Posted by Irons Puppet
Birmingham
Member since Jun 2009
25901 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:26 pm to
quote:

Did you think that maybe they didn't do anything wrong? They used to be dirty as frick but I am not convinced that they paid a dime for Cam Newton.

The NCAA couldn't find anything. The Bammers keep forgetting that they were "staring down a barrel of a gun" and lost 21 Scholarships because of it. They call AU the dirtiest program in CF.
People like bamascoop and redfish had the rednecks hoping that something was crooked with Cam to AU. In the end AU got the praise of the NCAA and the crystal.
This post was edited on 7/7/17 at 1:36 pm
Posted by BoCam2
Alabama
Member since Apr 2012
3871 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:31 pm to
5 hours after dismissing this weak troll post with no replies, it appears I was wrong. Well done Lacour... I can't believe you were successful with this one.
Posted by TT9
Global warming
Member since Sep 2008
82952 posts
Posted on 7/7/17 at 1:51 pm to
Everyone knows they hired the guy, they just finally got good at not leaving a paper trail.
Jump to page
Page First 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 15Next pagelast page

logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitter