12812 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 7:53 pm to
Tell her I’m sorry next time you visit
Posted by texasdawginGA
ATLANTA
Member since Oct 2015
60 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 8:21 pm to
US landmarks. West to East or vice versa.
Statue of liberty, st louis arch, golden gate bridge, etc.
space needle, sears tower, rushmore.

'Murica

Done and Done.
Posted by FinleyStreet
Member since Aug 2011
7903 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 8:48 pm to
quote:

I’ve earned every bit of my physique.

Well let's see it. I'll wait.

Posted by tylerdurden24
Member since Sep 2009
46546 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 9:12 pm to
quote:

Its actually in memoriam of my mother you callous frick

She was file clerk working in tower #2 that had to jump

Welcome back, Chef
Posted by AlaCowboy
North Alabama
Member since Dec 2011
6947 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 9:16 pm to
Just picture what that tattoo will look like when you're 92 and all skinny and wrinkled in a nursing home.
Posted by AllDawg
Evans GA
Member since Jan 2014
1516 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 10:16 pm to
Dear diary....
Posted by DirtyDawg
President of the East Cobb Snobs
Member since Aug 2013
15539 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 10:44 pm to
Just get it as an arse tat and call it a day.
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/19/18 at 10:52 pm to
Yall runned this man off and all he did was ask a simple question lol

Eh he reminded me of the kind of dude that pulls his arse cheeks apart in the tanning bed anyway
Posted by Spaceman Spiff
Savannah
Member since Sep 2012
17524 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 6:17 am to
quote:

I was thinking something patriotic but not military because I wasn’t in the military and would rather have something else. Was thinking maybe “we the people” on scroll like paper design but I don’t know that it would mesh well with the rest of the tattoo.

The "we the people" would work. Talk to your artist. I'm working with mine to incorporate a theme with my avatar in sort of a half-sleeve.
Posted by SthGADawg
Member since Nov 2007
7035 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 7:08 am to
I hate the offseason on the DR...who let "FlexDawg" join anyway?...we need new admins.

Posted by Sandwich
Georgia
Member since Sep 2012
5549 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 7:13 am to
Can the season please fricking start soon so these types of shitposts will disappear.
Posted by ATLdawg25
Atlanta, GA
Member since Oct 2014
4370 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 7:30 am to
quote:

so these types of shitposts will disappear

I wish I had your optimism. Pretty much every single poster who has joined up here in the last 6 months is trash.
Posted by retooc
Freeport, FL
Member since Sep 2012
7451 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 8:58 am to
First, you've come to the right place.

Second, I'm with fin. Pics needed for further assistance.
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 9:39 am to
quote:

I hate the offseason on the DR.

Ikr? I was just thinking the same god damn shite man. Its like being punted off of margot robbie's sofa and landing in florida. Or at least some zoroastrian hell where youre serenaded by beefdawg alters. A syphilitic symphony of interminable cantatas about deltoids and deer jerky. How do we extinguish this sublunary kudzu before it swallows the big buoyant heart of the DR. We shall not be beefed. I swear it on this day in the name of my ancestors
Posted by SthGADawg
Member since Nov 2007
7035 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 9:41 am to
quote:

Faceplant

you are part of the problem
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 9:44 am to
Well no shite lol what a revelation
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 9:50 am to
Honestly I think the entire front page should be locked during the off-season. where all us degenerates have to stumble around on the subsequent pages like clumsy roaches in a sinking lunchbox
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 10:07 am to
Wait wait I got it. we can make it a game. some lethal Crank meets the Voice type shite. you can be gwen stafani. All us soul sucking newbies can inject ourselves with some exotic WiFi virus where if we dont get at least 5 likes a day our hearts explode

And every night you get to suck blake sheltons cock. It's a win/win for everybody
Posted by tylerdurden24
Member since Sep 2009
46546 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 10:53 am to
If y’all can’t appreciate a good chef alter then I don’t know what you’re wanting out of the offseason. You know how Athens has a personality outside of football? Well so does the DR and it’s as deranged and grotesque as you’d imagine. Just sit back and enjoy the quixotic adventure as it carries you through the doldrums. Hopefully the journey makes it to SEC Media Days in July before the inevitable banhammer drops.
Posted by Faceplant
Member since Jul 2017
1016 posts
Posted on 3/20/18 at 10:55 am to
Nope now I got it. So when I was in 6th grade I use to have this social studies teacher named Mr.Hunchly. very affable man. he looked like Higgins from magnum p.i. but had this thrifty bowling shoe toupee that always looked like it sat a little askew. Or maybe one of his legs was longer than the other. But at the end of class every day he'd choose a kid that he named Hunchly's Hero for that day. I cant remember what the criteria was, but we got to sit in his lap while he listened to linda ronstadt on his walkman and we'd reach in his pocket for a quarter. sometimes he'd trick us and there wouldnt even be a quarter and we'd dig around for like 5 minutes before realizing we'd been swindled

But anyway I think every day you should select a Sthdawgs Hero. just based on who amuses you the most that day
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitter