Posted by
Message
Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
50.....young impressionable young minds traveling to see us get destroyed

Frick me


Why not New Mexico!!!!!!


And that doesn't even include the kids that are maybe's


Haywood08
Texas A&M Fan
Hill Country, Texas
Member since Sep 2016
4 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Do you happen to have a list?

It's a plus win or lose I think as they will see the atmosphere and realize they can quickly come in and help t his team win these big games.



AggieDub14
Texas A&M Fan
Dallas
Member since Oct 2015
9538 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Oh wow, what's the limit on how many we can invite to a single game? Is there one?


Farmer1906
Houston Astros Fan
Spring, TX
Member since Apr 2009
22075 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
I would guess around 17,000 (102K- students (35k) - season ticket holders (50k))


AggieDub14
Texas A&M Fan
Dallas
Member since Oct 2015
9538 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
I'll post it


Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Courtesy of TexAgs

Junior College
Trinity Valley OL Thomas Spann

2018
CyRanch OL Colten Blanton*
Ft Bend Elkins OL Luke Matthews*
Yoakum DB Jordan Moore* - official
CySprings S Leon O'Neal*
Katy K/P Seth Small*
West Rusk DE Tyree Wilson*
Manvel WR Jalen Preston*
Manvel RB Deneric Prince*
Manvel OLB/S Brian Johnson*
Manvel DB Trent Gordon (Penn St) - maybe
Dickinson WR Montel Parker*
Richland LB DaShaun White*
Del Valle LB Cameron Wilkins (Mizzou)
Frisco Lone Star LB Nicholas Bolton - maybe
Shreveport (LA) Evangel LB Micah Baskerville (LSU)
San Bernadino (CA) Cajon DE Jeremiah Martin - official
Clear Brook WR Caleb Chapman*
Ft Bend Marshall OL Barton Clement*
St Pius OL Tyler Vrabel

2019
St Pius QB Grant Gunnell*
St Pius WR Chase Lane*
St Pius WR Jalen Curry (Florida St)
Converse Judson DL DeMarvin Leal
Katy Mayde Creek DE Marcus Stripling
Katy Taylor DE Braedon Mowry
Spring Dekaney DB Marcus Banks
Klein Collins RB Isaiah Spiller
Coppell S Jonathan McGill
Atascocita OL Kenyon Green (LSU)
Allen OL EJ Ndoma-Ogar
Katy Taylor OL Andrew Coker (Florida)
West Mesquite WR Dylan Wright
Dallas South Oak Cliff CB Deondre Dansby
Haslet Eaton RB Titus Swen
Houston Madison DB Bobby Wolfe
Justin Northwest RB DeMareus Hosey
Keller Central OL Sione Finou
Wellington OL Trevor Roberson
Conroe Oak Ridge OL Tyler Johnson
St Pius OL McKade Mettauer
Amite (LA) WR Devonta Lee

2020
A&M Consolidated TE/WR Devin Price
Southlake Carroll DB RJ Mickens
New Caney CB Dwight McGlothern
Navasota OL Jordan Jefferson*
West Mesquite RB Ty Jordan
Cedar Hill OL Courtland Ford
Midlothian Heritage WR Jay Wilkerson
Midlothian LB Tanner Newman

2021
Houston Christian OL Donovan Jackson
Mesquite Horn RB/LB Kendrick Blackshire
Denton Ryan WR Billy Bowman Jr
Dallas South Oak Cliff ATH Markevius Titus
West Mesquite WR/TE Devon Martin
West Mesquite DB JaKobe Walton
Richmond Foster OL Reuben Father
Houston Kinkaid OL Cayman Duncan


Mr. Elvert
Texas A&M Fan
Dallas
Member since Oct 2012
3815 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Freshman get invited these days? Is this a new practice or am I just getting old/out of touch?


Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
It's really great that they didn't witness a blowout, a win would have been better but a demoralizing blow out would have been bad.

If you are a 2018 or2019 kid you have got to see a lot of promise in this team


Haywood08
Texas A&M Fan
Hill Country, Texas
Member since Sep 2016
4 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Any word for non-premium Texags people on how the recruits enjoyed their visit to this game and excellent atmosphere?
This post was edited on 10/9 at 10:41 am


SR SponsorSR Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
I won't quote comments because I respect that that is premium content

But recruits enjoyed it, loved the crazy atmosphere and thought our team fought a good fight

A couple that were not committed said A&M is now a huge player for their services


AggieDub14
Texas A&M Fan
Dallas
Member since Oct 2015
9538 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

A couple that were not committed said A&M is now a huge player for their services




Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
Haywood08
Texas A&M Fan
Hill Country, Texas
Member since Sep 2016
4 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Thank you! I respect that.

A&M is a great product and I was proud of our display of effort and enthusiasm saturday night.

I see a few targets on the numbers site that I hope we sway and I would love to get some LSU flips if they do in fact self destruct.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
Texas Weazel
Texas A&M Fan
San Felipe, TX
Member since Oct 2016
3263 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

A couple that were not committed said A&M is now a huge player for their services

For the amount of kids that were invited, it's disappointing to only have "a couple" get swayed.


Ag Zwin
Texas A&M Fan
Duluth, MN
Member since Mar 2016
4087 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

It's really great that they didn't witness a blowout, a win would have been better but a demoralizing blow out would have been bad.


Something to be said for maintaining that atmosphere even when things were looking pretty bleak. That has to impress, as does appreciation from the fans once the game is actually over and we were outscored.


PowerTool
Houston Astros Fan
The dark side of the road
Member since Dec 2009
11642 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

Any word for non-premium Texags people on how the recruits enjoyed their visit to this game and excellent atmosphere?


Won't quote premium content, but I've been DM'ing recruits on Twitter two nights in a row asking their impressions and haven't heard anything negative. About 15% were strongly positive and the other 85% blocked me.

I'll let you know if anything changes.


Texas Weazel
Texas A&M Fan
San Felipe, TX
Member since Oct 2016
3263 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

About 15% were strongly positive and the other 85% blocked me.

The life of Taylor Hamm!


But real talk; can you just leave them alone please? We don't need random Aggies bothering recruits and leaving a bad impression about our fanbase. DMing is just creepy brah. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the leg work you're doing, but it probably does more harm than good.
This post was edited on 10/9 at 3:36 pm


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
60
Old Sarge
Texas A&M Fan
Dean of Admissions, LSU
Member since Jan 2012
34121 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
Dude, you have to get in the bathroom with them to get the real story
This post was edited on 10/9 at 2:26 pm


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
40
cardboardboxer
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Apr 2012
26981 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game
quote:

For the amount of kids that were invited, it's disappointing to only have "a couple" get swayed.



I think we have learned the hard way that loud stadiums and fancy facilities alone aren't enough to get top recruits.

If we would have used that half billion dollars to invent a time machine that would have allowed us to assassinate Barry Switzer and DKR in 1956 we would be much further along as a program.

(that is a joke of course)
This post was edited on 10/9 at 3:22 pm


BadAgg7
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Aug 2015
1603 posts

re: We have 50 confirmed visits by recruits for the Bama game


lol. damn ripples and such.

what if i told you that a&m went coed right after ww2.

darn the timing.
This post was edited on 10/9 at 3:55 pm


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 2next pagelast page

Back to top

logoFollow SECRant for SEC Football News
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitter