1. Auburn will find another beast RB to replace Mason.
2. South Carolina will replace Clowney and other defensive losses with stud players, probably from the state of Georgia.
3. Tennessee is getting better.
4. Florida is still recruiting extremely well, despite the season they just had.
5. Missouri (MISSOURI!???!) won the SEC East.
6. Auburn and LSU collect our dismissed, disgraced players. This is bad enough. But then they go and win like heck with them.
Yeah, those things bother me about this conference.